More About Coaching
Transformational Presence Coaching is an accelerated process of self-discovery, evolution of awareness, and transformation. It puts you on the fast-track to getting what you want out of your life, realizing your greatest potential, and creating a powerful legacy for those to come. It's one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself and to the world around you.
When most people think of creating something new or making changes, they immediately look at their current reality, try to figure out from there what might be possible, and then sometimes consider the potential that could unfold. Though many amazing things have been accomplished through this process, the most impactful creative leaders of our world say that their greatest accomplishments came through inspiration, intuitive thinking, and a willingness to step into the unknown.
These key thought leaders, artists, and inventors have lived in an awareness of unfolding potential, seen the possibilities within that potential, and ultimately created new realities. They have focused less on trying to “figure it out” and instead placed tremendous faith in following where they were being led. There is, in fact, a significant paradigm shift happening now in how we think and create our lives. In the December 2005 issue, Fast Company Magazine named “acting on intuition” as the #1 trend that would change the way we work and live. Several years later, we can indeed see this trend unfolding.
In Transformational Presence Coaching, our process is:
- active—you learn, transform, create, thrive
- evolutionary—you become aware of your evolution as a being, as well as the evolution of consciousness for all, and learn to co-create with life everything that is waiting for you in your greatest potential
- honest—you look at your strengths, challenges, and limiting beliefs from a place of truth
- inspiring—you are constantly spurred on toward breakthrough and growth
- empowering—you discover and step into your strengths, skills, knowledge, and wisdom
- compassionate—you are held, supported, and encouraged through your greatest challenges
- creative—you find new solutions, possibilities, and perspectives
- synergistic—you engage and integrate all of who you are personally, professionally, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually
- productive—you work through short-term projects and/or manifest long-term dreams
- dynamic—a step-by-step system to help you be, do, and have all that is calling to you from your greatest potential
What is the difference between coaching, consulting, and therapy?
There are fundamental differences between coaching, consulting, and therapy, and different times in your life when you might want to call on any of these three fields of expertise.
You call on a consultant when you need an expert in a specific field to advise you in a particular situation.
You call on a therapist when you need help resolving deep personal issues and understanding and processing emotional needs and feelings. The focus of therapy might be learning to function more fully in life based on a healthier emotional/mental life. Therapy will often focus on the past in order to create a better present.
You call on a coach when your life is fully functioning, yet not at the level you desire. You are ready not only to make significant change in your life, accomplish specific goals, and manifest dreams, but also to experience major transformation that will catapult you to a whole new way of living.
Coaching empowers you to be all you can be, to discover the gold mine of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding within you. Your Transformational Presence Coach becomes your creative masterminding partner to help you grow into your full potential and the greatest possibilities of your life.
Our commitment to you:
- to be fully present with you during your sessions
- to hold your agenda and desires as the top priority of the coaching
- to fully support you to be, do, and have all that you want in life
- to help you discover the strengths, skills, knowledge, and wisdom within you to accomplish anything you desire
- to help you uncover the solutions and resolutions within you and within the challenges that appear in your life
- to help you dream, manifest, and play “bigger” than you ever imagined possible
- to empower you to claim the full-spectrum life that is yours to have!
Your responsibilities as the client:
- to be fully present during your sessions
- to be willing to let your coach do his or her part in fulfilling the coaching relationship that you design together
- to be willing to take the journey of your life
- to be willing to take full responsibility for your life
- to let your coach know if at any point something about the coaching is not working for you, or to let your coach know if there is any way in which he or she can be of greater help to you to further empower you in your process
- to let your coach know when he or she does something that you find very helpful, so that he or she can be the best coach for you